Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bohemian Storm

I dream vividly in color, of dance, of passion,
of love; heart-wrenching, volatile, love.
The pounding of a heel; the allure of rouge lipstick;
The seductress tantalizing her partner.

I dream in fantasy.
Pink fireworks, cascading brilliantly through glittered clouds.
Perhaps of rain;
camouflaging the tears of the lonely.

I dream of fire;
The jealous tendency that prevails from dishonest tongues.
The echo of the soul;
Pure unbridled madness.

I dream of sweet tranquility upon the sound of his voice;
The melody of love;
A promise of forever,
until her very last breath...

I dream of the "End";
a term far too permanent...
For,
"The greatest thing you will ever learn....
is just to love.
And to be loved in return..."



My inspiration for this poem derived from the motion picture "Moulin Rouge"; a film I saw on Sunday evening. My heart yearned upon watching the love story play across the scene. The film depicted my fantasy; the love I could only dream of having. I fell completely, entirely, helplessly in LOVE! My knees grew weak from the passion and the seductive, tantalizing emotion the characters exhibited and I simply can not get enough!

fanpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...