Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Dose of Inspiration

aliceiswonderful.tumblr.com
"Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong".
It's easy to throw in the towel when things get tough, but persevering through those really difficult times makes you a stronger, more confident person. As I get older I realize that my experiences have shaped me, and despite my forthcoming's, I am still alive; surviving.

"At first glance it may appear too hard. Look again. Always look again."
I can relate this particular quote to working out. At first, a half marathon can appear to be a daunting task. The endless training, the blisters, the achy muscles...UGH. Sounds completely unappealing, don't you think? The reality however is much different....
We cannot grow if we seize to move. To grow emotionally, physically, and mentally we need to put ourselves in positions that will allow us to grow.

"Never compare your journey with someone elses. Your journey is your journey, not a competition."
Sure, she may have a better job, a nicer home, or even the pair of shoes you are dying to have. But you can never compare. You are you for a reason and your journey may just be getting started. Roll with it girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...