Tuesday, February 12, 2013

May You Find Solitude...

I didn't want to believe it was true, but the obituary made it real. I knew that he was never coming back.  As I read about his family and his love for motorcycles, every memory we shared flooded back into my brain as if it had happened yesterday. Although much of our history remains that of the past, I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of sadness as I think about our relationship. Sometimes people can't be in your life for long, but you meet them for a reason. I truly believe I met him for a reason. Our paths, however were destined to go another way... I sincerely pray that he finds solitude and that he is in a much better place. May you rest in peace, G.F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...