Thursday, December 15, 2011

What Have You Accomplished This Year?

 As the new year approaches, I decided to take a look at what I have accomplished this past year!

Here it is:

Moved 3 times!
Found Love
Moved into a house!
Danced in two shows (A Waltz Routine/Cha Cha Routine) (Christmas Show is on the 21st/Swing!)
Survived a tornado (a few) 
Saw my best-friends find love (& get engaged!) 
Started my side piece tattoo
Tried to get published (3 times) failed twice, eventually landed a spot in an underground zine
Started this blog and a few others
Adopted a kitty
Celebrated 9 months of being in a relationship.
Started a healthier lifestyle of diet and exercise
Dyed my hair red
Learned how to become a better cook
Spent Thanksgiving with new friends and family
Passed through the seven layers of the candy cane forest...
(Just messing with ya, seeing if your paying attention)
Took only ONE sick day
Got my first pair of ballroom dance shoes
Was kissed by the TN sun
Made new friends but never forgot the old
Started paying off those school loans
Planned a trip to Dallas, Texas 
Found myself within 3 states in a matter of moments
Went caving!
Swam past pool hours (yes, I know. I am a certified bad ass)
Experienced horses running freely in the wild...
Felt inspired and motivated to start a brand new year!

Happy Hour Readers: How about you?

Simply Seductive

1 comment:

  1. I got an amazing job.
    Dated an NFL player.
    Met Rob Gronkowski (TWICE)
    Dumped the NFL player.
    Met a WONDERFUL man.
    Fell in love.
    Got fired.
    Collecting some sweet ass unemployment.
    oddly enough found HAPPINESS!
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...