Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year, New You: The Definition of a Lady



Rations criticisms not compliments

Wears neat clothes not frumpy frowns

Throws amazing socials not pity parties

Counts her blessings not her failures

Keeps friends secrets not bad company

Follows her passion not the latest trend

Passes along good recipes not gossip

Finds common ground not fault in others

Writes thank you notes not tall tales

Trusts in the lord not her own strength:
(I, however, believe in both. It doesn't make me any less of a lady)

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum. So I thought I'd check your blog out and I actually really like it! Maybe you'd like to check mine out as well :) it's http://vickynspiration.blogspot.com . We bloggers have to stick together!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, Thank you for stopping by! I love your blog keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi "I'm a Love Addict"! Thank you for reaching out to me! I am so happy I put my blog on LC's page! I just followed your blog, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...