Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Get Happy Tips: Buy Yourself Flowers!

As I was doing my grocery shopping this weekend, I couldn't help but stop and look at the beautiful bouquets of flowers displayed. Although, I wanted a bouquet of sunflowers I hesitated. After all, I can't buy flowers for myself...or can I? 

According to a study by Rutgers University, I should have! Flowers actually have a positive impact on your emotional well being, reduce depression, anxiety, and promote feelings of happiness.

My favorite flowers are lilacs, sunflowers, roses, and daisies. What are yours?


2 comments:

  1. <3 the blog!
    My favorite flowers are peonies, roses and lily of the valley.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, thank you for the compliment! Love your flower choices!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...