Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Greatest Thing...

One of my favorite poems I've written...

I dream vividly in color, of dance, of passion
of love; heart wrenching, volatile love. 
The pounding of a heel, the allure of rouge lipstick; 
The seductress tantalizing her partner.

I dream in fantasy. 
Pink fireworks, cascading brilliantly 
through glittered clouds.
Perhaps of rain; camouflaging the tears of the lonely.

I dream of fire;
The jealous tendency that prevails
from dishonest tongues.
The echo of the soul; Pure unbridled madness

I dream of sweet tranquility upon the 
sound of his voice;
the melody of love
A promise of forever, until her very last breath...

I dream of the end; 
a term far too permanent
For, 
"The greatest thing you will ever learn....
is just to love.

And to be loved in return. 

Written by Kristina Caron 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...