Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Am Imperfect...

With such an emphasis on "perfection" in society, I decided to write 15 reasons why I am completely imperfect. I encourage you to do the same because when you really look at the list, your pretty damn awesome and you have a lot to be thankful for. 

1. I hate doing my hair, my makeup, and working out but do it anyways...

2. I prefer the taste of cheap wine & cheap champagne.

3. I clean once a week and don't really care...

4. I often cry for no reason...

5. I don't wax my eyebrows or get them plucked at a salon...

6. My nails? Could use a manicure...

7. Sometimes, I wear a pair of jeans more than twice without washing...

8. I believe peanut butter should be eaten by the spoonful.

9. I walk into walls yet can run in 5 inch stilettos.

10. I do not understand politics...nor do I care (at times...)

11. I blog incessantly...

12. I tend to whine when I am really hungry or overly tired...

13. I am sometimes really bad at parking or making 8-point turns

14. I am a Pinterest addict (no really, I "Pin" every chance I can)

15. I truly believe that cold pizza doesn't have as many calories as hot pizza does. 
& calories don't count if they are not in your plate. 

Happy Hour Readers: What Makes you "imperfect"

-Kristina







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...