Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just Relax


We spend a majority of our lives worrying about things that we truly do not need to worry about. We complicate our lives with pettiness that will in fact, not matter a day from now, a week from now, a month from now, or even a year from now.

I drew upon this conclusion from a quote; a seemingly brillant quote that I'd like to share:

"If you want to test your memory try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today."-E. Joseph Cossman

For a moment I sat. I could not recall what I was worrying about June 27 of 2011, nor could I remember what I was worrying about that month. I remember the month of June, but the particulars of what I was worrying about? I drew a complete and utter blank.

At that moment I thought: Why do I worry then? Worrying wastes time, and time my friend, waits for no man.

It was then I realized that life has a funny way of working through the kinks and getting you out of the dark tunnel. Some way or another you will stand after you fall, bills will find a way to get paid, and success can arise from a seemingly disatrous pile of failure. The end is not near; the end is merely a beginning.

Now, I may have completely misunderstood what  Mr. E Jospeh Cossman was trying to portray, but my interpretation stands: Life is too short to worry...a solution is near. Just Relax....


Pinterest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...