Friday, March 23, 2012

Things I am Loving Today...

xobetseyjohnson on Instagram, whatweareburiedwith,@bellamumma, blog.mrslilien.com
There is always a sigh of relief the moment I realize it is Friday. 
It means that the weekend is finally here, and that I can finally relax. 

Today I wanted to share a collage of a few things that I am loving!

Bright colors...

Betsey Johnson on Instagram 
(Love her style, big bright colors, and unique personality)

Quotes 
(Particularly about dreamers) 
"People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to find a way to discourage yours."
LOVE LOVE LOVE 
 && 
 Brightly Colored Inspirational Quotes
"May your weekend rain down with a little bit of fabulousness"

 Finally, I am loving the idea of happy hour. 
I need a good, strong, cocktail...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...