Friday, March 16, 2012

Inspirational Women: Mandy Hale

Ms. Mandy Hale
"The art of life is to convert tough times to great experiences. We can choose to hate the rain-or dance in it."
#TheSingleWoman 

I must admit I have been ignoring the whole Twitter, tweeting thing, but I decided to give it a try. I created a page for my blog @ADailyShot and started tweeting. Conveniently Twitter has a "Who to Follow" feature so I decided to check it out. Upon the masses I discovered Ms. Mandy Hale, or also known to the Twitter world as @TheSingleWoman. 

Finally a breath of fresh air! 

She was fresh, original, witty, funny and she tweeted about things that us girls, worry about all the time: LIFE, LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, BOYS, MEN, & HEARTBREAK! 

Little by little I found myself clicking "Re-tweet" to nearly the majority of her tweets. 

She made sense on a bad day. 

SHE STILL MAKES SENSE ON A BAD DAY! 

If you have not have the opportunity to "Follow" her, I strongly suggest that you do! 
In nearly one year, she has positively impacted over 400,000 followers across the globe. She has been nicknamed "The Carrie Bradshaw of Music City" (#3 Twitter page in Tennessee).

In an essence she:

"Cuts to the heart of the matter with her inspirational, straight-talking, witty, and often wildly humorous take on life and love"
-TheSingleWoman.net

What more can you ask for? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...