Thursday, March 15, 2012

5 Ways: To Feel Better Right Now!

Having an "off" day? 
SNAP OUTTA IT PUMPKIN!  But seriously, here are 5 things that you can do right now to better your mood.

1. Think of a compliment that made you feel really good. 
Maybe it was from a stranger, or from a loved one, either way- a compliment can really go a long way. 

2. Give a compliment. 
Remember how you felt when your received one? Share that simple joy, it will make you feel better knowing that you made a small difference in their day,.

3. Turn on Pandora, grab a happy hour beverage of choice, and sit outside.
Even if it is by yourself.
Solidarity shall not be lost. 

4. Get off Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Tumblr.  
(For at least an hour or more)
It is said that social media has a negative impact on women. So please,stop "pinning" those images of perfection on your "I Wish" board. You are beautiful just the way you are. Smile, and do something that makes you feel good. 

5. Do something out of the ordinary!
We are creatures of habit & routine but it is actually quite nice to not do the same thing every day. Last night as I was walking the puppy, I happened to look up at the stars and got an idea. Quickly, I ran into the house, grabbed Chris and said " Just be corny with me for one minute." As he followed me, I laid upon the driveway and stared at the stars. For a brief couple minutes, I completely forgot about the troubles plaguing my mind.

whatweareburiedwith.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...