Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Corona & Lime

Spring is more than a season, it is a feeling of revival.

Late last night, I hate to admit, I found myself losing grip, crying, as the rain fell upon my face. I felt hopeless, overly emotional, and angry. (If you have followed some of my other posts, you will know that my life has been LESS than desirable as of lately...)

But as I drenched my pillow with tears, I said a prayer. I prayed for new beginnings, hope, and of course, revival.

My prayers must have been answered because I awoke to warmer temperatures, sunshine, and a feeling much different than the night before. I was excited for Spring, the blooming of flowers, bare feet upon freshly cut grass & sundresses.
 
With Spring comes hope...
new beginnings...
&&
Possibly a little Corona & Lime...

whatweareburiedwith.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...