Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful


Not just today, not just tomorrow, but everyday of the year...

I am thankful for: 

My love, my heart, the person who makes me smile and makes me want to become a better woman.

My health and the ability to move, run, dance. 

My family, who continues to support me regardless of any decision I have made in my life. 

The lessons I have learned thus far. 

The opportunity to cherish little moments

Being able to wake up this morning and live yet another day. 

The roof over my head and the place that I call home. 

My courage. 

My soulmates; the friends that have never left my side.

Wine. 
(seriously)

&&&
The next few days off! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...