Thursday, March 28, 2013

Personal: April Goals

Where the heck did March go? I can't believe it is already the 28th and the Color Me Rad 5k is in 2 days! Because it is the end of the month, I decided I need to sit down and start writing my goals for April. And I'll tell you what, I am so excited to have the chance to start over, and make myself not only better, but continue to grow as an adult. I have maintained a vast majority of my March goals and I am very proud of myself. In the past month I have really pushed myself physically and the results are starting to show. Now that I have increased my stamina on a variety of levels, I am ready to start pushing my body even further. One thing that I have yet to master, although I have been careful, is my diet. I need to "clean it up" and start eliminating the processed junk. With that being said, here are some of my goals for April:

Physically

Log some serious hours at gym which includes 4-5 sessions of cardio a week and incorporating weight training. 

Continue to practice yoga
I never knew I  could do a yoga headstand but I challenged myself and got into one. I am going to focus on mastering the pose and increasing strength, flexibility, and agility. 

Clean up the diet:
I am going to start prepping my lunches for the week on Sunday evening. I want to make sure that I have several healthy choices available to me at work and before/after workouts. I also want to start walking during my lunch break to burn more calories. 

Get some definition in my abs:
Ugh. Abs are so difficult and I know they come with a clean diet and lots of cardio, etc.
Plank, Plank, Plank. 

Creatively

April Photo-A-Day Challenge
Maintain my Creative Writing Blog
Paint
Journal
Draw

Around the home:

Spring Cleaning
I want to tidy up the yard, put up the gazebo, and clean out the garage. 
Maybe go to Bed, Bath and Beyond.
If I have time.


Happy Hour Readers: What are your April Goals 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...