Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Dreaming

blissfulcity.tumblr.com

"You create beauty with your attitude, your behaviors, your actions, it's all up to you."

I love the start of a new month. It's almost like a new year, I can tuck away all the things I failed to do the previous month and start over. Generally speaking, that's what I long to do this October, start over. The last couple of years have been chaotic and I've finally found myself in a situation where I can take a deep breath and start moving towards the direction of my dreams. For a long time I was plagued with stress and a weight that prohibited me from having motivation. The start of a new month is the perfect time to start acting on my daydreams and stop pouting! 

-xO Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...