Saturday, May 14, 2011

Noah & Allie

I am amongst the other millions of women who adore the beautiful story between Noah & Allie in Nicholas Spark's novel "The Notebook". I am also amongst the other millions of women who shed (many) tears watching Noah & Allie's love story unfold. Any hopeless romantic would agree that deep down we all want to experience that kind of love, true intimacy, and devotion at some point in our lives. So here is to Noah & Allie! I hope you enjoy! xoxo

The Summer they fell in love

"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."

Allie as played by the lovely Rachel McAdams

Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over.


The Kiss that melted my heart
Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

Noah and Allie Dancing in the street


XO Kristina

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen this movie and don't know if I ever will. The tears wouldn't stop - that I am sure of. And I think that's why I've never seen it. GO ME! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be brave & just watch it...I can promise you, you will not be sorry.
    IF YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT ALONE, THEN GO AHEAD.
    Then you can do as I did & just cry & sob all you want.
    It's one of the most beautifully romantic, poignant, amazing love stories I have ever seen!
    Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...