Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Man Mantra: Revised

The Original:
What I would like to call the "Man Mantra"
{warning: delightfully humorous}


And now, my version.
{which came to me as I was applying my make-up this morning}

The Man Mantra: Revised 

One day, a handsome prince asked his beautiful princess to marry him.
Upon careful consideration and examination of the 2.5 carat diamond ring, she politely declined.
Time and other circumstances would prove she was not ready.
So, as the handsome prince lived his life of Jack Daniels and cute skinny girls with his noble men, she devised a plan.
Her fortune was vast; her spirit unscathed.
So there it began, a business of sorts.
Napa Valley,
Verona,
Tuscany and France;
One by one her wineries grew.
Then, one day it happened.
As fate would have it,
The beautiful princess came across the handsome prince; tired and worn,
purchasing a bottle of her now famous wine.
His eyes widened as he saw his beautiful princess, now more beautiful than before.
She extended her hand, to that he gave her a kiss
Their eyes met; a multitude of curiosity
She smiled and spoke:
"Now, my handsome prince, you may have the cute skinny girls, the Jack Daniels, and the absence of my nagging, persistent bitching...
But darling, success'...she whispered seductively, "Is so much sweeter".
With that she waltzed away, leaving a hundred on the counter
"Enjoy my wine, my darling prince." 


xo Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...