Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Leather, Lace & A Ducati


I have never been a girly girl. In fact, my obsession with shoes and all things pink and sparkly, is fairly new. If it weren't for a few good friends back in college, I still might be wearing my old Vans with my jeans up to my belly button. Thankfully ,(for everyone's sake), they were the ones who introduced me to eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss, and lace panties from Victoria Secret. They taught me how to style my hair, apply a seductive smokey eye and how to enhance the "girls" for picture-perfect cleavage. 


 Lesson by lesson, they gave me sense of confidence that I had seemingly been lacking. I soon realized, I could be a "woman" even if I was still a "tomboy" in spirit. Truthfully, I am not ashamed to admit I know how to throw a perfect spiral, take back a shot of Jack Daniels, and well, hang with the boys. I understand what "3rd and down" means while watching a New England Patriots game, and I love to go ice fishing. My heart will always beat faster when I see a big truck with a Hemi and I will always go wild when I hear the first roar of a street bike when winter fades to spring. There is something about motorcylces that drive me absolutley insane and I can't wait until I own my dream; an 848 Ducati. 
 Now, the 848 Ducati, is a finely engineered machine. In my opinion, the motor merely purrs as it glides down the interstate; weaving through curves like a man caressing a woman's smooth, naked body. To put it bluntly, the 848 Ducati is sex on two wheels; it begs to be ridden. Upon first sight, my heart pumps with nervous adrenaline.  It is seductively dangerous and it questions your mere insanity as it accelerates to 80, 90, 100...120 miles per hour. To say that I would be pleased to own one is an understatement; I would die happy.
 As for bringing out my more feminine side? I would be proud to wear a bit of lace underneath that leather jacket. Mysterious...mystic...divinely tomboy. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...