Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am my happiest when...


I am my happiest {when}...

{1} The pot of coffee has finished brewing.
{2} I am sitting at happy hour engaged in a "girls-only" girl talk.
  {3} When it's the first of the month & Cosmo and Glamour are {finally} out.
{4} I am relaxing on the couch with him watching "Weeds"
{5} The shoes I ordered online finally arrive!
 {6} The first sip of wine after a very long day. 
{7} I wake up and his arms are around me.
{8} It's payday!
{9} I am dancing, or learning how to dance.
{10} The moment inspiration hits.
 {11} It's Sunday & I have a pile of sappy, make-you-cry, chick flicks!
"I know what I want because I have it in my hands right now-you."
 {12} It's the start of football season & Wes Welker struts that oh-so-good looking athletic bum across the field.
{13} I am laying in the sun with an adult-only beverage garnished with a pink little umbrella.

{14} I make others smile.

{15} He gives me flowers for no reason at all.

{16} I write

{17} When he says "I love you"

{18} I am Cooking. 

{all pictures: pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...