Friday, August 12, 2011

Did you know?

I came across this little survey on another blog called The Bottom of the Ironing Basket and I thought it would be fun to answer some of the questions!

1. Small town, Country, or City girl?
Well, I am actually from a small town in New Hampshire called Bedford, but after college I moved into one of the biggest cities in New Hampshire called Manchester where I lived in the tiniest, cutest apartment. A year later, I move down to Chattanooga, Tennessee, where I will officially call myself a country girl!

The adorable Miranda Lambert: my favorite country singer!

2. Music or Books?
This one is a very hard one to answer! Music is a very big part of who I am, and without it, I may be lost in this big ol' world. BUT, books have always been my way in which I can escape reality for a few brief hours. This is a toss up, so I am going to call "Heads" on Music!
{pinterest:music}
 
3. My Perfect Day: Spa or doing absolutely NOTHING:
Hands down: Absolutely Nothing. I ADORE my Sunday's of sitting around, drinking a pot of coffee, cooking a nice big dinner and sitting on the couch with a glass of red. I have a huge white comforter that I wrap myself in, and I couldn't be happier!

{Pinterest: comfort}

4. London, Paris, New York, or Sydney?
Sydney, although the flight would be VERY LONG. The accents, the surfing, the culture, I AM IN!
{Sydney}
5. Bread or cake?
Bread, for this CARB JUNKIE! I've made this wonderful recipe below: It is called Bloomin' Onion Bread and it delicious! Recipe Found Here

 6. McDreamy or McSteamy?
Easy, especially if this is fantasy. There is something about Eric Dane in Greys Anatomy that makes my heart skip a beat. He is a ruggedly handsome bad ass who knows how to rev a woman's engine.  

{Eric Dane as McSteamy}

7. Romantic Hero or Superhero?
Superhero who is romantic?

8. Heels or boots? 
Heels all the way. Love them all! The higher the better!

{Breathtaking! Christian Louboutin}

9. French Chic or Italian Sex Appeal
Italian sex appeal. Need I say more?

{pinterest: sex appeal}

10. Chocolate of Coffee?
Coffee, preferably a pot of it. Colombian Blend or French Vanilla.

11. Great shoes or gorgeous underwear?
Sometimes a woman just needs pretty lingerie. But please refer back to number 8....

{A little bit of lace}

 12. Mani, Pedi, or Massage?
Manicure!

13. Talk it out or keep it to yourself?
Talk it out. I am finding that you don't get anywhere by being meek. I used to be the exact opposite...I kept everything to myself and would eventually just burst into tears. Not the best way of accomplishing the desired effect. 



14.One beauty product I cannot live without?
Mascara. Accentuate the best feature...

15. One item to take on a desert island?
A bottle of wine. Although not the best thing to take, I think I would enjoy a few glasses in my coconut shell until it got dark....



16. One life-changing moment?
Leaving everything I have ever known, throwing it in a car, driving 1300 miles to Chattanooga, TN. 

17. One movie that always makes me cry?
The Notebook. A rather generic female answer. I think the idea of true romanticism leaves me forever blissfully breathless.



18. Who would play the handsome hero in the story of your life?
He is already an active part of my life...

19. How long have you known your oldest friend?
6th grade, and we have had ups, downs, and we have remained friends. She is now a beautiful mother of three little girls! 

20. 3 dream cities?
Venice, Venice, Venice? I long to go to Italy! Someday, someday. Sigh.

{Please take me there now/pinterst}

21. 3 Things on your Bucket List?
1. Kiss the love of my life under the Northern Lights. 2. Write & publish a book. 3. Learn how to play Led Zepplin's {Stairway to Heaven} on the guitar. Preferably on an acoustic. 

{Miss Bardot}

22. Who makes you feel better on challenging days?
My lovely, thoughtful boyfriend!

23.Am I happier now, than I was at 20?
Abso-fuckin-lutely. With age comes maturity, grace, and a feeling of independence, confidence, and assurance.


 24. Describe yourself in one-word?
Unique

25. One thing I know for sure?
Love is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...