Friday, August 26, 2011

Fit Friday

Since I have been lacking on the whole exercise thing, I decided that I was going to start adding a little more to my "75 sit-up-25 push-ups-a-night-routine." Since I am quite busy during the day and find it hard to get up in the morning to go running, I started searching for some cardio && strength training circuits. I found this one, and although I have yet to try it, I made a promise to start doing it every night after work. And here it is:

{For Maximum Results: Do 2-3 Sets} 

30 jumping jacks

5 Push-ups

25 Knee-highs

7 Burpees

10 Crunches

7 Squats

5 Push-ups

10 Crunches

5 Push-ups

7 Squats

30 Jumping Jacks

1 min Wall-sit (Come on ladies these hurt but do it!)

5 Push-ups

&&

25 Knee-highs

REPEAT YOU SWEATY MO-FO! ;)

&& Remember Ladies:

"If you still look pretty after...ya didn't do it right!"
{Unknown}

{pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...