Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Someone To Tell It To...

"I once read that the fundamental part of life is "having someone to tell it to". Now, I don't speak of love; a risk that far too many are afraid to indulge. I speak of my day, the people in it, my fears, and my successes. For as long as I've known you, you have been my person to "tell it to"; the person I can run to when I need kind words and reassurance. I often find myself merely thinking of you, and if you are having a good day, if stress has found its way out of your hectic life. With any relationship there bares a sense of understanding. I just want you to know how much I appreciate having you in my life."

{A letter I wrote for someone who was having a hard time expressing his feelings for the one he cared about}

{weheartit}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...