Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Ways to Cope With Stress

1. Write things down- don't rely on memory.

We tend to forget things the moment we get started on a new task. I usually keep a journal around in my purse or use the note section on my Iphone to jot down important things I need to remember.

2. Repair things that don't work properly.

You know that aggravated feeling you get when you continually use something that doesn't work...well actually take the time to fix it!

3. Set priorities in your life.

You know what is important and what is not. 

4. Schedule Play Time into every day. 

Yes, I said everyday. We need time to not be those responsible adults. Throw a snowball. Jump in puddles. Be that awesome 10 year old version of yourself.

5. Look up at the stars.

Even if only for a minute. Sometimes nature brings us back to that serene place we need to be.
 
6. Remember you always have options.

Or second opinions. You CAN choose the road less traveled by.


7. Believe in you. 

Simply that. Believe. Believe. Believe.


8. Avoid Negative People.


They only bring you down.


9. Strive for excellence. Not perfection. 

This is something that I have to remind myself of everyday. You will never be perfect.


10. Get Enough Sleep. 

Give that pillow some action.



Source for photo: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...