Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Next

There he laid, lifeless. His impending future no longer relevant as he fell victim to Anna's unsuspected bullet. Although his pulse no longer echoed the beating of his heart, his eyes seemingly stared deep into Damien's soul sending chills throughout his body. In response, his stomach turned as he covered his nose temporarily masking the stench of the stranger's blood. 

"Anna, what are we going to do with the body? Do you know this man?" he asked between deep, shallow breaths. "Unfortunately", she groaned as she continued retrieving her belongings throughout the hotel room. "What do you mean Anna? Exactly what kind of trouble are you in?" he inquired as he paced throughout the somber hotel room. "I wish I had time to explain, but I don't." she replied annoyingly. "Here, stick this behind your back. Make sure you keep it concealed." "A gun, Anna? Why do I need this?" he questioned in disbelief.

"Listen, Damien. I-excuse me, we don't have time for this. The man I just killed? He is one of many. These men are extremely dangerous and they want me dead." For a moment she paused; engulfed within her own thoughts. "Damien, if we don't leave within the next few minutes, I fear you may be next." Her voice a whisper...

The Original Bad Ass Miss Angelina Jolie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...