Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest Addict

I have a confession: I am a Pinterest Addict. 

For those of you who do not know what Pinterest is, it is a Virtual Pin Board where you can literally "pin" anything and everything you would like for the world wide web. Whether you are planning a wedding, building a home, planning a party, or need a recipe, Pinterest keeps you organized.

My Pinterest Boards
How? 

You can create boards where you can easily categorize photos. Some examples of boards I have are: Inspiration, Quotes, My Style, Open Canvas (for tattoo ideas), Yum (for recipes) etc. 

Pinterest can get highly addicting but if you are interested in trying it out:

1. Request an invite at Pinterest
2. Once Pinterest accepts, you can start creating your boards! 

&& Remember you can always follow me: My Pinterest Boards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...