Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just one of those days...

Today, I admit, is truly just "one of those days". You know the kind of day where bed is seriously the only other option? What about work? Work? HA. Work is a mythological entity designed for the motivated; something I have no desire to be. Honestly, I want to be the lazy lump of exhausted that I am. I want blankets, comforters, big sweatshirts, hot coffee, hot food, and a good movie. I want sleep. Pure, uninterrupted, sleep. Possibly a nap that will change my perspective on life. 

Today, is "one of those days" I find it impossible to be in my work clothes, stilettos and remain "professional". I want to slouch in my chair, hide behind my desk, and tell people what I truly feel as they call. No, today is not a "great day to dance," "today-is-let-me-go-home-for-the-love-of-god-day." "Please do not call me again, and yes, the AD on Craiglist? IT SAYS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. WHEN IT SAYS NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, MUST YOU ASK: 'SO, UMMM WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED." Of course at this juncture, I have to resist the urge to hang up. Although I would like to.

Today is one of those days, where I just want my bed.... Is it 8 o'clock yet? Sigh.

pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...