Monday, October 17, 2011

Universals Truths & Other Things I Believe

So, I am finally snapping out of that perma-exhaustion state of mind {and body} and starting to get back to my sassy-sparky self. With that being said here are a few things I {believe}....

I believe...

Cake should go directly to my boobs:
Thanks to genetics and God's good will, I already have enough junk in my trunk to make the world go round. My prayers for bigger boobs however, are still in God's "To Do" basket. Yes, Jesus, I am still waiting and because I'm sad, I want cake. So please...make the cake calories boob injecting calories. 

I believe...

I should embrace messy hair:
Or hair with white specs of paint. Because as of late, my hair is something that has a mind of its own. I guess I have to accept it and embrace that white could be a hot new hair style. 

I believe that...

Off days, Sick days, or Mental Health days should be obtained in Succession
I need all three. End of story do not ask me any more questions. 
Is everything ok? Yes of course.
I just need a day to live in my sweatpants and get delightfully drunk before 5pm. 
The second and third day? 
Recover from the wine flu, sleep, and prepare myself to go back to work.

 I believe....

There should be credit cards with no limits (for broke girls like me)
Ignore that credit score and just let me furnish my new home? Please? 

I believe...

There is not enough time in the day. Ever.
Ever find yourself laying in bed cursing at yourself because you forgot nearly everything on your 'to do' list?
Story of my life. Every day.

I believe...
I am done for now. But I am sure I will be posting more! 

Cupcake on a cupcake...double the cals...double the boob size?

Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...