Friday, October 21, 2011

Real Advice for Real Girls #2

My Pinterest Board: Quotes
Much of my life, I have believed this to be true. In fact, I find myself daydreaming of endless possibilities while I "work". I envision my beach front home, a wrap around porch, a big dog at my feet, and my laptop. I would love to be a writer; the kind of writer that rolls out of bed, brews a cup of coffee, and hops onto the computer. Sure, if the book deal ever became a reality, I would welcome the book signings, the nights away from home, and little to no sleep. But...the process is what I desire; the process is what fuels my inspiration.

I guess if I do what I love, I will never have to work a day in my life.

HappyHour Readers: Do you love your job? Or is it a means in which you pay the bills?

*Want to know where I get my pics? Follow this link: Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...